We are currently seeking a talented Qualified Butcher who takes pride in producing quality product, a high degree of self-motivation and excellent communication skills to join our busy Butchery Team.
We require someone who is:
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of butchery
• Someone who can work effectively in a team environment
• Commitment to high presentation standards while adhering to Food Safety regulations
• Self-motivated with strong time management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
You will be responsible for contributing to the smooth day-to-day running of the Butchery Department, ensuring we produce high quality fresh cuts of meat, across a maximum range for our customers.
To succeed in this position, you will need to:
Be a Qualified Butcher – Foodstuffs Butchery Apprenticeship Graduate or other
Have proven Butchery experience
Demonstrate a passion for Butchery and take pride in your work
Be a strong communicator and team player
Be physically fit and meet the requirements of the role
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focuses on providing great service, advancing your skills and a brighter future, then look no further.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EOAN8244407
Location: North Island, Northland, Whangarei
Closing Date: Unless filled prior