Are you a successful and experienced Butchery Supervisor of a medium sized store, or a Butchery 2IC in a small sized store, wanting to take that next step up the career ladder?
Can you, lead a team and excel at consistently delivering high standards?
We are in search of a Butchery 2IC to be a part of a strong and successful team and take on new challenges which will develop your skills, experience and career.
This is an excellent opportunity for applicants who are currently in a management role within the Supermarket Industry and ready to accept new challenges or who feel they are ready to step up.
This position involves reporting to the Butchery Manager and assisting with the day to day running of the Butchery Department and running the Department in their absence.
The ideal candidate for this role will be/have:
- Two years retail butchery experience with a passion for the industry
- Knowledge and understanding of food safety and health and safety requirements
- Proactive, attentive, initiative
- Able to work in high pressure situations and problem solve
- A team player with exceptional people skills
- High personal presentation standards
- Physically fit, strong and healthy
- Excellent English communication skills (written, verbal and computer literate)
- must be available to work early mornings and weekends
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and cover letter to TrainingManager.WhangareiPNS@foodstuffs.co.nz
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submission of CV, please consider your application unsuccessful
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BZBL8243209
Location: Northland, Whangarei
Closing Date: unless filled prior