We are looking for rising stars who can join the team at the Grocery Department.
About the job
As a Supermarket Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring displays and shelves are appropriately stocked at all times with minimum disruption to customers as well as keeping the department clean and attractively presented. You will also enjoy a good level of interaction with our customers by assisting them with their inquiries and making sure they have a pleasant and worthwhile shopping experience.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are highly reliable with attendance
- Possess an exceptional work ethic
- Have the flexibility to work all days of the week
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Maintain high standards of workmanship
- Have the desire to excel and ability to use initiative
- Are team players who show genuine interest in others
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are physically fit and healthy
The days and hours of work are as follows:
Sunday, Tuesday to Friday - 4:00am - 1:30pm
Friday to Monday - 4:00am - 1:00pm
Thursday to Monday 1:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday
4:00am - 1:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: GRO201805
Closing Date: 14/05/18 unless filled prior