- Do you have Grocery experience and ready to take the next step in your career
- Can you lead a successful team and excel at consistently delivering high standards?
- Have you a track record of developing staff to reach their potential combined with a commitment to good Food Safety / Health and Safety practices.
- Can you work to priorities and hours to suit the changing demands of a seven day a week business?
We are looking for excellence!
In this role, you’ll gain experience similar to running your own business and with the challenge of creating an outstanding team that will deliver growth and customer satisfaction. You must have excellent written oral and written communication as you will be responsible for training team members and completing required tasks.
We are seeking an individual who will commit to excellence with strong organisational, computer and communications skills. You will also display high presentation standards, honesty, and an excellent work ethic.
To be considered for this position
- Supermarket Retail Experience with a minimum of 2 years Supervisory experience
- Grocery experience desirable
- Physically Fit
- Ability to work both weekend days and night shifts from 1.30pm - close
- SAP experience preferable but can be taught
- Able to complete paperwork promptly
- First aid certificate preferable but not essential
If you think you have what it takes to take on this challenging role, then please apply immediately
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EOAP8244411
Location: Taupo, Waikato
Closing Date: Thursday, 14 June 2018