HR/Compliance Manager New Lynn
- Have you experience and a track record of training and developing staff to reach their potential combined with a commitment to good HR practice and feel you can manage the training and HR requirements of a busy Supermarket?
- Do you have what it takes to play a leading role in driving the culture and values of the business?
- Can you deliver on agreed KPI’s, and excel at consistently delivering high standards?
- Do you have a background in Health & Safety and Food Safety and could effectively manage our compliance programmes?
- Are you a self-starter with extensive Retail Supermarket experience?
If you can answer yes to all of these then read on! This important full time Senior Management Team position is available in our store. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced HR / Compliance Manager currently in a medium sized store. In this role you’ll have the challenge of creating an outstanding team that will deliver growth and customer satisfaction. We are seeking an individual who will have commitment to excellence and strong organisational skills combined with effective relationship management, influencing and communications skills and systems orientation. You’ll also display high presentation standards, an awesome attitude, honesty and an excellent work ethic.
Key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Identifying the training requirements of the team and then advising on training solutions and if required facilitating the appropriate training sessions.
- Liaising with store staff that are in training and provide guidance and support to enable them to complete their learning programmes.
- Managing all generalist HR practices in the store. This includes recruitment and selection, on-boarding and performance management.
- Ensure our store meets all Food Safety, Health & Safety, and Council compliance regulations and legislation, as well as identifying and enforcing legislative requirements in the required timeframes to the specified standards.
- Ensure Management and Staff all follow the appropriate Compliance Guidelines and are committed to providing both customers and other staff with a safe working and shopping environment.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the appropriate compliance programmes for the store and ensuring all additional responsibilities such as the actioning of recalls are completed in a timely manner.
As you can see this is a full on role and is not for the faint hearted. If you believe you have what it takes and have a pragmatic approach to the implementation of HR in a business setting, and Health & Safety and Food Safety - then this is the job for you. Ideally you will have an HR related Qualification or related experience.
This is a full-time position and the days and hours will be discussed at the interview.
Applications Close: 10th June 2018 unless filled prior
Permanent Full Time
Job no: ERAN8244478
Location: North Island, Auckland, New Lynn
Closing Date: Sunday, 10 June 2018