YOU MUST HOLD, OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN, LCQ OR GENERAL MANAGERS CERTIFICATE
At PAK'n SAVE Kilbirnie we are looking for a energetic, enthusiastic, customer service focussed individuals to join our Customer Services Team as part-time or full-time Key Holders.
This hands on Key Holder role is responsible for ensuring that all of the legal requirements around the sale of age restricted products are met along with providing an excellent level of customer service.
Firstly, you'll be an experienced supermarket checkout operator, ready to take on the additional responsibilites of Keyholder, approving the sales of liquor and tobacco.
Applicants need to be flexible with hours and days, including one day each weekend - Keyholder morning shift start at 5.30am and evening shift till 11.15pm you must be able to work shifts within these hours and have reliable transport to get you here on time
The Keyholder role can be a pathway towards Supervisor positions; we'll support further training in this area
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring all legal requirements around the sale of liquor and tobacco are strictly adhered to
* Maintaining a high level of customer service
* Working co-operatively in a team environment as together we are more successful.
* Accurate and efficient processing of all customers orders
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
* Either hold, or able to gain, LCQ and preferably General Managers Certificate (we can provide assistance)
* Experience in Supermarket environment as at times you'll be rostered on Checkout duties
* Ambitious, hard working and tenacious individual with an emphasis on professionalism
* An absolute commitment to create an environment where customers want to shop by identifying and focusing upon their needs and expectations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
* Outstanding time management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
* Abide by and support company policies and procedures at all times including Health and Safety, Food Safety and standard of dress
* Be able to ensure that PAK'n SAVE Kilbirnie's values are upheld at all times.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and meet the selection criteria to be a part of our Customer Services team then we want to hear from you.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: KHAO7241923
Closing Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018