- Are you friendly and customer focused with a can do attitude?
- Do you have the ability to work within a team environment as well as unsupervised?
- Do you have customer service experience and possibly previous produce work experience?
- Are you physically fit as heavy lifting is required in this role?
We are looking to appoint a Produce Assistant in our busy Produce Department who has high personal presentation standards; a high degree of self motivation and excellent communication skills, with a good command of written and verbal English. Previous experience and a good knowledge of produce and customer service is a must.
The successful person will also need to have the desire to excel, the ability to use their initiative, and the drive and enthusiasm for the position. Reporting to the Produce Manager and 2IC Produce, you will be responsible for helping in making sure the department is merchandised to the required standards as well as ensuring all customers are served appropriately and their enquiries for produce are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
The position is full-time
- Monday 4.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Tuesday 5.00 am to 1.30 pm
- Friday 10.00 am to 7.30 pm
- Sunday 8.30 am to 6.00 pm
So, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focuses on providing great service, a great working environment where you can let your passion for produce come to life and advancing your skills, then please apply now.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: EOAL8244405
Location: North Shore
Closing Date: 27th May unless filled prior