Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Customer Service Super Star to join our store as Online Shopper and Grocery Assistant. He/she will assist the team to plan and organise the day-to-day picking, packing and processing of all online shopping customer orders. The Personal Shopper needs to ensure all tasks are efficiently and accurately completed in a timely, professional manner.
We are looking for someone who can ensure:
- Operational excellence is achieved for all online shopping orders
- Items picked, packed, processed and invoiced for a customer’s order is completed accurately and efficiently by adhering to standard operating procedures and ensuring that best practice guidelines for best before/use-by dates, weighted items, restricted items and substitutions are followed
- Orders are labelled and checked, stored securely, recorded and temperature checked in accordance with online store policies and operational procedures within a timely manner.
- All restricted goods that customers are collecting from the lockers are in accordance with ID checking procedures and policies.
- Housekeeping/cleaning responsibilities and schedules for the staging area, lockers, online equipment, and vehicles are maintained and adhered to.
This role will involve building positive relationships and regular communication with customers to advise them of any information which is relevant to their order.
Days and Hours
Tue – Sat 6am – 2.30pm
Applications close 14th Apr 23 unless filled earlier