Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli Assistant
Are you a foodie at heart? Love to create delicious meals and snacks from scratch? Tamatea PAK'nSAVE Service Deli has a part time position available now!
- PAK’nSAVE Tamatea is proud to produce high quality delicatessen goods with great value for money and friendly personable service.
- We’re looking for a Service Deli Assistant to undertake deli food prep tasks such as preparing meals, cooking chickens, making cheeses, salads and dinner meal bags. You will also merchandise the cabinet, making it look appealing and follow our strict food safety programme which involves cleaning the department.
- This is a part time position with the following roster:
Tuesday and Wednesday 4pm – 8pm
Saturday - 9am - 5.30pm
Total 16 hours per week
What’s in it for you;
- Competitive starting rate
- You’ll be surrounded by a fun and supportive team of passionate people.
- Our store is committed to its people development with training, development and career progression opportunities.
What we're looking for;
- Someone with a genuine interest in working in a fresh foods environment.
- A positive, customer focused attitude with loads of enthusiasm, physically able and reliable to work at the weekend.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Rights to work in New Zealand.
About PAK’nSAVE & Foodstuffs;
PAK’nSAVE Tamatea is a pretty big business on its own, never mind being part of the Foodstuffs Cooperative. We employ over 210 people and serve over 25,000 people a week and help to support our local community. We are proud to provide customers with a fresh as, sweet as and cheap as experience in our store!
If this role sounds like it could provide you with your next challenge please click APPLY NOW including a cover letter and CV with your application.